Thursday, August 20, 2009

is it wrong to have a tuition teacher? is it wrong to ask your tuition teacher for help? omg hell no la!! i got scolded for having a tuition teacher. wtf. jealous that i listen to my tuition teacher and not you?! LOL. i sleep in your class because i dont understand what the hell you are teaching and even if i sleep in class doesnt mean i'm not listening rite? i just put my head down on the table, my ears are open to whatever you are saying rite. besides i'm not the only one who sleeps in your class. gosh!! you say feel like slapping my parents, GO LA, if you ever got the guts. oh, but let me warn you that you may lose your job. then i will laugh my ass off! LOL. okay, anyway, enough of this shit. i watched 'where got ghost' today. the show is so-so la. funny cum scary. though not really scary. yupp. its quite retarded. after that went home then went for tuition. luckily today no need to walk home alone after tuition , sheryl and her sis stella walked home with me. hahaha. okay think its time for me to start studying for tmr's a.math test. i fucking do not know anything !!

No comments: